- Online Services/County LInks
- I Want To...
JACKSON COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
REGULAR MEETING OF DECEMBER 18, 2017
Justice & Administration Building, Room A201
401 Grindstaff Cove Rd., Sylva, NC
CALL TO ORDER
RECOGNITION: Jackson County Employee Retirement and Service Recognition - Greg Dills
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
Regular Meeting December 11, 2017
County Manager Report
Informal Comments by Public
(1) Finance Report for November, 2017 - Darlene Fox (Item 1)
(2) Budget Ordinance Amendments - Darlene Fox (Item 2)
(3) Tax Collector and Refund Reports for November, 2017 - Brandi Henson (Item 3)
(4) County transfer of NC Forest Service Property to SCC and appraisal request - Dr. Don Tomas,
Dr. Marc Boberg
(5) Personnel Policy - Danielle Wittekind (Item 5)
(6) Offer to Purchase and Contract: Nations - Heather Baker
(7) Municipal Grants for Sylva and Dillsboro - Don Adams (Item 7)
(8) No Wake Zone Request for Public Hearing - Don Adams (Item 8)
(9) Joint Meeting with the School Board Request on January 25th at 6:00 p.m. at the SCC Burrell Bldg -
(10) Aquatics Addition and Renovations Contract for Programming and Pre-design Services
with Clarknexsen - Don Adams (Item 10)
(11) Resolution for National Park System Maintenance R17-21 - Don Adams (Item 11)
(12) Cullowhee Community Planning Area Development Amendment - Request for a Public Hearing
on January 29th at 4:55 p.m. - Michael Poston (Item 12)
(13) Firemen's Relief Fund Board of Trustees (6) (Item 13)
(14) Planning Board (1 Member, Chair, Vice Chair) (Item 14)
(15) Sediment Control Appeals Board (2) (Item 15)
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(1) Privileged Information
G .S. 143-318.11(a)(3) Legal
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(4) Business Expansion
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(5) Real Property
G. S. 143-318.11(a)(6) Personnel
G. S. 143-318.11 (a)(7) Criminal Misconduct
Public Hearing - Wireless Communications Tower - November 27th at 3:00 p.m.
Special Meeting - Wireless Comminications Tower - November 27th at 3:05 p.m.
Regular Meeting – December 4th at 3:00 p.m.
Regular Meeting - December 12th at 1:00 p.m.
Regular Meeting - December 18th at 6:00 p.m.